We all have these reactions while negotiating with another party.
- The feeling of being out of control
- Feeling like the other party is berating you
- The other party’s logic seems unsurmountable
- The pace is too fast to react
- Nervous and lacking confidence.
You can tip the odds back into your favour, but like any skill it needs to be developed. You need to be prepared, have a strategy and tactics to deploy to keep those feelings under control.
Often negotiation is left to those who are untrained and lack the experience and expertise to do it well. We can all learn to do this well.
In this 1 minute video, I’ll share with you one thing that will give you ultimate power.